Let’s face it, no fax payday loans are an idiot proof method of acquiring fast cash. There’s no faxing, no credit checks, and no lengthy waiting periods. In fact, anyone with a job, checking account, and social security number can get one. All they need to do is find an online pay day lender, fill out the loan application, then wait a few minutes for notification of approval. Seriously, a monkey could probably apply for no fax payday loans just as easily as we can.
Unfortunately, there is some bad news. Even though no fax payday loans are super easy to apply for (aka, idiot-proof); repayment of the loan is a whole other issue. That being said, just because you were smart enough to apply for the fax free online pay day loan, that doesn’t mean you’ll be wise enough to pay in back in a timely manner.
If you want the whole loan process to be idiot proof, not just the part where you apply, then follow these 5 no fax payday advance tips.
1. Before clicking “I Agree” or “Submit Application” or whatever other button is on that application page, make sure you take a peak or two at the terms of the loan agreement. If something within the contract is a contradiction to what you originally had in mind, you may need to dig deeper and find out where you got confused. Confusion and successful online payday loans do NOT go hand in hand.
2. Make sure you’re dealing with a “same country” lender. This means if you live in the United States, deal with a United States based lender. If you live in Great Britain, deal with a Great Britain based lender. Doing business with a lender that works “outside” the laws of your country could result in the makings of a financial disaster.
3. Check the rate and then double check the rate. This should be one of the first things you do. Doesn’t matter how fast you may get the loan, if the interest rate is anything above 20-25%, you need to go elsewhere for your no fax payday loan. Ensure you know the exact rate of the loan, EXACT! Quick Note: Some first time applicants are eligible for free payday loans — check with the lender to see if you are.
4. Before finalizing anything, ask yourself AGAIN why you need the loan; need being the keyword here. If the money is going to be used for a new pair of shoes, a big screen TV, a fancy laptop, a dress, a new cell phone, or any other non-essential, go ahead and close out the payday lender’s website, raise your right hand, and then slap yourself silly. No fax payday loans need only be used for emergencies and tough financial debacles — they are NOT to be used for pleasure purchases.
5. Borrow no more than you need as well as no more than you can easily pay back. By borrowing only what you need as well as what you can quickly pay back, the whole process is guaranteed to be safer, faster, and far less of a headache. If you do the opposite of what this tip suggests, well, may the gods have mercy on your soul, because the payday lender sure won’t!